Saturday, January 29, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Its such a long time since I wrote my last post and I thought, hey why not wish everyone a New year or something (I know it is a little too late :D). So hope everyone had an awesome New Year, mine wasn't at all and please don't ask me why.

Every New Year I would hope that the forthcoming year would bring me some sort of magical happy things but by the end of the year I would start whining about how hopeless the year was.

Last year January I remember how wasted me and my group of friends were. We would roam around, play cards, boardgames, go to the beach at 1:00 AM and  live a nocturnal life. I still remember when the same month last year, we were returning from a trip and we were discussing that we would return to our spoilt lazy lives. Now its 1 year and we hardly do the crazy things we used to. I think when time goes by the only thing we seem to see is change. When changes happen, we feel difficult to absorb it and come to terms with it. I do miss the old times but this is the way it should be. Time sure does make us wise.

I do wish this year this place would change a bit more, people over here change (who am I kidding??), and good things happen. So though its kinda late, here's wishing everyone an awesome blessed 2011.

2 comments:

  1. So why was your new year so bad ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "....and please don't ask me why." i hope you read this part of the blog :)

    ReplyDelete